Guide when map update copying in manually
1. Saving USB device and SD card Copy the update files. Save in the Root directory storage.
- We are not responsible for portable device related issues during map update.
- When you select to proceed map update by using Navigation Updater, if you select saving in portable device(USB),
no additional saving action is not required.
SD Card, USB
1. Notice when you proceed map update by using USB
Recommended USB Type
Not recommended USB type
- Disrecommend Usb type : the stability of the upgrade will be low depend on contact wear.
2. SD Card recommended Specifications
1) Genuine SD card should be recommended for navigation update
- Using normal SD card can be low stability.
2) Recommended specifications when you using normal SD Card
It is necessary to use an SD card of storage limit 32GB. It is recommended to use an SD card that supports speed level of UHS-I or above.
SD Card recommended Specifications