Click the button appropriate for your computer to download the program that will install the “Navigation Updater”.
By clicking the download button, you agree to be bound by the
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32bit/64bit), OS X 10.10 ~ macOS 10.15
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 10/ 11, Chrome, Safari.
- Hard Disk: C Drive hard disk available capacity should be more than 16GB.
- Please confirm your Navigation system information again.
- Navigation update is performed via portable storage devices (USB device or SD card)
Select a region and click "Next"
Select a brand and click "Next"
Select a language and click "Next"
Before installing Navigation Updater, please review and
accept the License Contract terms and Navigation software license terms,
then click the "NEXT" button.
Please select the location in which to save the program,
then click the “Next” button to proceed with the installation.
Check the box to create a shortcut on your Windows desktop.
“Can't be opened because Apple cannot check for malicious software.”
message may pop-up when installing Navigation Updater.
Open System Preferences > [Security & Privacy]
Click the “Open Anyway” button at: [Security & Privacy] > [General] >
Allow apps downloaded from:
Click the “Open” button.
Click the “Continue” button.
Click the “Install” button.
Enter your system password and click the "Install Software" button.
With macOS 10.15 Catalina, a permission dialog will be displayed.
Please click the "OK" button.
Click the "Close" button to complete the installation.